Students and parents will meet with school representatives at the end of their junior year or beginning of their senior year to apply for the Work Ethic Certification program.
- Student must have 98% school attendance during their senior year.
- Student can have no more than 4 tardies to school during their senior year.
- Student must have a minimum cumulative 2.0 GPA.
- Student can receive no more than one office referral during their senior year.
- Student must perform 6 hours of community service after completion of their junior year but prior to 2 weeks before their graduation.
- During the student’s senior year they, must have an internship, do a job shadow, or participate in a work place tour.
- Student must have 3 signatures verifying they have demonstrated consistent levels of PRIDE: Persistence, Respectfulness, Initiative, Dependability, and Efficiency.
- Student will submit to and pass a random drug test during their senior year of high school.